Archant Community

Massimo Luongo has Premier League class but where does that leave Luke Hyam?

Posted over 7 years ago by Dave Gooderham with 0 comments

EVERY time I see one of my Ipswich Town-supporting mates, we have the same football argument. It is over loan signings and their purpose in football. I maintain supplementing a squad with one or two can make a big difference and benefit all parties. He...

Ipswich Town's new signings offer hope but Jimmy Bullard needs to be a jewel

IT is often said that journalists are quick to criticise - and there was times last season I thought the writing was on the wall of Mr Jewell. So now is the time to credit the gaffer. Paul Jewell has worked tirelessly under the radar this summer to get...

Simon Clegg is RIGHT to ponder Ipswich Town ground change

I am about to make myself pretty unpopular with a section of Blues fans. Simon Clegg's comments that he would not rule out renaming Portman Road in exchange for the big bucks bought about by a main sponsor rightly divided supporters. Though he had mentioned...

Ipswich Town fans have patience Paul - now it is time to give something back

WHEN I went into my editor's office yesterday and told him my back page plans for the Ipswich Star, there was something of a sigh. My pitch was 'Paul Jewell calls for patience in his transfer dealings as he is made to wait by Premier League bosses still...

Newsletter Sign Up

EADT Ipswich Town weekly newsletter

Our Privacy Policy

Most read

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists

Championship League table

FcTables.com

League One table

FcTables.com
MyDate24 MyPhotos24