Calling all singers and bands, help me celebrate Ipswich and the surrounding area’s amazing musical talent.

I'm looking to profile unsigned acts and need performers and even fans to get in touch. The rules are simple, there are no rules and remember, the first rule of music club is talk about music club.

It doesn’t matter if you perform original songs or covers and it doesn’t matter what kind of music you play. From pop to an Anthrax-Dolly Parton fusion; everybody’s welcome. I’ll even put aside my aversion to Morris Dancing [how I used to dread PE lessons at primary school when it rained] and accept entries from purveyors of folk favourites.

Just tell me about yourself, how did you get together, how long have you been playing; what kind of music do you play and why, who inspires you, what success have you had so far; where have you gigged, have you released any EPs, if so where can people get them; what’s been your best, worst, funniest, strangest gig?

Send this, along with a portrait and landscape hi-resolution jpg of yourselves and be sure to include every detail you can think of - names, ages, where you’re from, a daytime contact number, websites and social sites where readers can find out more about you or download your music.

E-mail it all to wayne.savage@archant.co.uk or Tweet me @WhatsonWayne

If you love music - whether it’s playing it or listening to it - don’t forget to check out our live music forum @LoveMusicSufk24 on Twitter.

Featuring the latest news on who’s playing where and more, it’s the place for bands, singers, pubs, clubs and other live music venues to share what you’re up to.

Performers, get tweeting your pictures, videos, music, gig dates, EP launch details, whatever. Fans, let us know if you think you’ve discovered the next big thing playing in your local.