July, 2010 - A ramble through Surrey - Surrey Life - Archant Community

July, 2010

The harvest approaches at Mayfield Lavender

Posted over 9 years ago by mwilliams with 0 comments

While browsing through the latest entrants for the £5,000 Great British Photo competition, I was reminded that it's almost harvest time at Surrey's little piece of Provence, Mayfield Lavender While browsing through the latest entrants for the £5...

Hollywood comes to Dunsfold as Cruise and Diaz take on Top Gear

They may have set the fastest times on the Top Gear track but it was mission failed for Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz's attempts to unmask The Stig Hollywood film stars Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz flew in to Dunsfold Park, near Cranleigh, on Thursday to...

Ouch! The costliest marriage split in British legal history?

Today could see Surrey's most colourful Russian émigré double the previous record divorce payout in the High Courts... According to the Telegraph , Surrey's most colourful Russian émigré Boris Berezovsky could pay his second wife anything...

10 things I learnt at GuilFest 2010

Like many thousands of music lovers this weekend, I headed to the sun soaked Stoke Park in Guildford for GuilFest and a weekend of bands, barbecues and, er, Brothers cider. I learnt many things along the way, and even remembered some of them... Like many...