April, 2010 - A ramble through Surrey - Surrey Life - Archant Community

April, 2010

From agriculture to wildlife, conservation and historic homes with the Surrey Hills Society

Posted over 10 years ago by mwilliams with 0 comments

I promise that look on my face is one of concentration rather than consternation or exasperation - although with so much information to take-in in one day perhaps they become one and the same, on occasion I promise that look on my face is one of concentration...

Gin! It's official, the 'gin and jaguar belt' produces the best, as well as consuming it...

You know it's going to be a good weekend when you get into the office early on a Friday morning to find a brand new bottle of gin waiting for you... You know it’s going to be a good weekend when you get into the office early on a Friday morning...

A hotel for every resident in Surrey?

It's getting a little bit like an overcrowded Monopoly board in Surrey at the moment, as developers fight for hotel rights and building approvals It’s getting a little bit like an overcrowded Monopoly board in Surrey at the moment as developers...

A right royal sense of déjà vu at Kew

Browsing through pictures of Prince Charles visit to Kew Gardens today brought with it a strange kind of déjà vu Browsing through pictures of Prince Charles' visit to Kew Gardens today brought with it a strange kind of déjà vu. I’m...