October, 2009 - A ramble through Surrey - Surrey Life - Archant Community

October, 2009

Great British Life, Christmas in October and the wonderful world of the web

Posted over 10 years ago by mwilliams with 0 comments

Back from Norwich and enjoying my own particular Surrey life after a week away working on Great British Life To type or not to type, that is the question... I shall press on regardless, despite the fact that our website seems to currently be experiencing...

That can be the problem with the internet...

The world of 24/7 news reporting has led to many interesting developments in recent years but one of the more negative aspects has been the breeding of offence driven columns and stories on websites The world of 24/7 news reporting has led to many interesting...

A good day to visit Wisley on the wrong day

Wisley on a sunny day: there's not much better in life than that; except, perhaps, being there on the day you are meant to be... Wisley on a sunny day: there's not much better in life than that; except, perhaps, being there on the day you are meant to...

The arts are alive in Surrey

I was lucky enough to be invited along to a gala evening celebrating The Lightbox in Woking's stunning Leonardo da Vinci exhibition last night. I was lucky enough to be invited along to a gala evening celebrating The Lightbox in Woking’s stunning...