June, 2009 - A ramble through Surrey - Surrey Life - Archant Community

June, 2009

A day out at the tennis

Posted over 10 years ago by mwilliams with 0 comments

There I was, at 6am, sitting in a park with a thousand other like minded fools... There I was, at 6am, sitting in a park with a thousand other like minded fools, surrounded by rubbish and games (which, incidentally, children weren't allowed to play on...

Another scam bites the dust... hopefully...

It could be that all important lottery win or the news that I'm set to replace Jonathan Ross on the next series I made the stupidly amateur mistake of answering a random number today. But, you know, it could be that all important lottery win or the news...

Apathetic ways?

Well the sun shone, the food and drink was as free flowing as it's ever likely to get, there was live music and entertainment all over Redhill and Reigate and surprise, surprise there were a few smiles, too. Well the sun shone, the food and drink was...

Song and dance...

The magazine is taking shape, with some particularly exciting new additions – including a high profile new writer… intrigued? You will be… Well it’s certainly been a high octane return to action as I fell full force into the midst of deadline...

The return

So, Canada. That vast mix of wilderness, industry and more water than your eyes have ever seen Okay, so I have returned. And discovered some incredibly exciting news in my inbox - more on which at a later date, I'm sure. So, Canada. That vast mix of wilderness...