May, 2009 - A ramble through Surrey - Surrey Life - Archant Community

May, 2009

Out of the office, in Canada

Posted over 10 years ago by mwilliams with 0 comments

Please leave a message after the beep Right, that's it. I'm out of here, almost... #checks watch# Please leave a message after the beep. #beep# Alternatively, I will try and keep you updated on my travels (technology depending) via the medium of this...

Ticking off life's wish list

Making lists appeals to the music/film/book lover in me. Making lists appeals to the music/film/book lover in me. I don’t tend to write them down but deep down in the darkest recesses of my mind, there appears to be some natural compiler beavering...

A dramatic change of heart

Pride swallowed. Fully tweeted up... Pride swallowed. Fully tweeted up: Surrey Life's Twitter . Finding the experience suprisingly enjoyable, if a little lonely at present. Let's be friends. P.S. Why not join Surrey Life on Facebook while you're at it...

Tweet, tweet, tweet

It's all anyone seems to do these days - there are even people employed in government as official tweeterbookers and such It’s all anyone seems to do these days - there are even people employed in government as official tweeterbookers and such....

Subterranean Surrey restaurants

Anyone know of any good Surrey restaurants named after subterranean themes or located under our county's well trodden streets? Well you can't say I don't try... Each month, along with our restaurant reviews we include a separate '3 other great restaurants...

Surrey's Olympic 2012 logo is chosen

To be honest, it didn't have much to compete against, with London's own 'wacky' design And so it was, that yesterday saw the unveiling of Surrey's 2012 Olympic logo at University for the Creative Arts in Epsom by silver medallist Roger Black. To be honest...